Alex has a bad habit of that. Don't worry about him.
Printable View
Alex has a bad habit of that. Don't worry about him.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by SandraDee:
Whateverrrrrrrrr.
I have met a shitload of people from the Happy/Shiney and the Orignal Kid Rock board.
Some I liked, some I dont care if I ever see again. Big whoop. Why doesnt someone just come right out and say why the board was deleted?
I like you Boom, I had fun here in Cali with you and your hubby. I know Lucy feels the same. I have been wondering what your deal has been since then?
Sometimes people get along and sometimes peole dont. That is a fact of life.
So I guess my original question that started all of this has been answered:
SandraDee's original post that said "I wonder what would happen if there was a Happy Shiney get together."
Ahhh well, I really dont know what the deal is. So to the people who are leaving, or who have already left the Happy Shiney fold, have a good life.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah. I think Boom's decision is being wayyyy over judged...
Fuck if I know
Well some of us started on this board we left here and went back to Kidrock.com's board then we went on to others as a group. In the last month things have turned into a disaster ad I don't know if its the groups meeting or what and I don't really care. Whatever the reason for the shut down is obviously personal reason's or whatever. I just know its a board to me and I just like to post. So I will just move along...
I just wish things could go back to posting about Kid Rock and pictures and shit that was fun. Fuck all the personal shit I used this shit as a way away from personal shit not to bring more to the table.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by The_Ringmaster:
I am in no way saying it was right, I am just saying I am not gonna bust a fucking nut over it</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
good gawd! i didn't say if it was right or wrong, i simply said i didn't understand. calm the fuck down.
yeah...
What Yoddle said !
Well hand that lady a Lil' Debbie.....she's right. More sweaty pics of long hairs. That's what we need around here!!!!!!
Maybe the problem isn't everyone meeting up after posting on here for ages.
Maybe the problem is mixing the "meeting up" with copious amounts of alcohol and certain herbal substances.
Isn't there a Starbucks or something that can hold all of us?? ~grin~
Hi guys, Boom's decision or not, I'm starting a new proboards. It will replace Boom's board, which replaced Tiger's board which replaced the Old board. I have no problems dealing in and pout of real life, Some do, and I respect their decisions. What sucks is when you have info on a board like contacts or info and it gets deleted without allowing you to copy and paste stuff. My board will not be deleted due to this fact. I hope we can build it up to what Boom had, with as many users. Peace, Love - To my homeboy kev- we will always be bros. To my sweet Boomie - I will love you forever like a mentor, and like a student. XXOO Thothmeister
why do we need ANOTHER board? what is wrong with shappy hiny? not trying to start shit...just wondering...
so what kev's saying is that he's unable to keep the facade he wears in public once he's met the people he's bullshitting
well, good riddance to the two faced fuck is all I can say.
The friendships I've had with net people have only ever been strengthened by face to face meetings.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by Alex:
I just happened here by accident, I was on Hostboard.com looking at the five most recent posts and this was one of them.
As a complete, distant unknowing observer, the deleter/apologist should have first tried selectively deleting posts that were inappropriate or hurtful.
Anything that had happened before a life-changing incident related to this forum should have not been deleted without consulting those you felt close to.
I think apologizing is the biggest scam going in the world today. It empowers people to do brash, crappy things knowing they have a way out.
You should apologize for letting the "word" apology free you to make rash choices. If it was a cry for help, then let your friends help you.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
As a complete, distant unknowing observer, you know nothing about anything that went on. There were no hurtfull or disturbing posts to delete.
myob